Monday 5 July 2010

Happy Birthday Marion

How many of you save a bit of this and a bit of that to use for a card or layout later. I've tons of it. The ribbon used on this card was originally wrapped around a box of soaps that a dear friend bought me.

This was my friend Marion's birthday card. Unbeknown to her, that the ribbon used was from a gift given with love and it has been re-used on a card sent with love.
This card is so so simple. The card used are from Craftwork cards, which are reasonably priced for a pack of 50.


I lightly inked the edge of the card using a dauber. I prefer daubers for inking as I can control the application better and I don't over ink. In fact, there is enough ink left on the dauber to just give a subtle edge for a few applications without re-inking. I prefer the daubers from SU as they fit my finger like a thimble and I can control its usage better.

Sprinkes of love

No comments:

Post a Comment