Wednesday 21 October 2009

Fa La La Ho Ho Ho

I am meant to be posting these cards on the Sugar and Spice blog.......but sadly I can't. Marion has deleted the blog due to the hacker getting his kicks :/ I am not sure when our projects will be back on their blog, so I am posting my DT project here while they sort out their problems.


Fa La La and Ho Ho Ho.

I know, I can hear you all shouting its too early for Christmas Cards ...... but its not. Before you know it, you will be egg nogging, mince pieing, wrapping pressies and decorating.

So here are three little cards that are easy to make. I love the Kraft paper, as I said once before, they are natural and raw looking.

I used the snowflakes from the Sugar and Spice Clear Christmas Stamps and the watermark ink pad and randomly stamped the card.

Again using the Christmas Stamps and a green ink, I stamped and cut out three Christmas Trees. I thought this card needed just a little high-light. So I using a nice white gel pen and penned a running stitch around the paper squares finishing it with a little bow. I then drew around the Christmas Trees to make them pop from the background.

For this card, I stamp Ho Ho Ho on cream twill ribbon with red ink. I frayed the edge of the ribbon to keep that raw feel.
All these cards are so simple and use scraps of papers, ribbon and lace. But most of all, they are all made with the lovely Crimbo stamps from Sugar and Spice. Good luck with the Blog Marion.
Sprinkles of Love
Auntie Fairy
Sugar and Spice DT

1 comment:

  1. really like these, they are classic! well done my friend x

    ReplyDelete