Saturday 29 December 2012

My how time fly's when you are having fun.  Where did Christmas go?  Not long to New Year, then we can get on with the rest of our lives.

We are expecting a new baby in 2013.  My lovely niece Lauraine is 20 weeks and cooking.  Cant wait for May 17th 2013.

2012 was a fab year wasn't it?  My Pal Lyn went to NZ for 6 months in November, I went three times to the Olympics, a beacon lighting for the jubilee, went to see the Rolling Stones at the O2, but the biggest event for me was the magical wedding of my Niece to her Big G. The Hiya girls went on the ATDML retreat in April and once again it was a lovely weekend. 

So what for 2013? Well I have nothing planned.  When I say that, I mean I have nothing booked.  The Hiya Girls did a year book last year and once again, I find myself having to finish it.  It mainly the pictures.  I never seem to print them off for scrapping. So I have bought myself a small cannon printer and a cheap little Nikon camera. No excuse now. So I will continue with the yearbook for 2013 and plan to have it completed buy Jan 2014.  So what to include in it. This is my list of things I would like to do in 2013 that I could include in my year book.

  • go up the Shard which opens to the public in February. Its a 1016ft high so can you imagine the views?
  • I want to visit the Faero Islands and the Isle of Sky.  I want to visit Scotland more as I love it there.  I have family living in Grangemouth and my new nephew is stationed in Scotland so have no excuse for a visit.
  • I want to visit the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace.
  • I want to visit the Ice Bar in London.
  • I want a day trip from Southend Airport.  Perhaps to Belfast.
  • I want to do an advanced driving course.
  • I would like to learn to do Patchwork.
  • I want to knit or crochet a modern poncho and finish it for next winter.
  • Go with my Friends to the V&A Hollywood Costume Exhibition.
  • Visit Family more.
  • Learn more about my DSLR and take more pictures with it.
So lets see how I get on and how many pages I get done and posted here.

Happy New Year to you all.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment